Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need your service ?
- Where can I buy from ?
- Can I order multiple items at the same time and group them together to save shipping cost ?
- What shipping methods are available to my countries ?
- How much is the shipping cost ?
- Can I buy anything I want ?
- Where is your warehouse ?
- What currency do you use ?
- What payment method do you accept ?
- What if I don't understand the Japanese description in an item that I am interested ?
- Is there a minimum price for my orders?
- Is there a limit in weight or size of the items I buy?
1. Why do I need your service ?
Japan is one of the best places to do shopping in the world. It has so many different online retailers and auction sellers that offer very detailed descriptions and pictures for the items you want. You can find almost anything online! However, traditionally Japanese retailers or sellers do not accept customers from overseas or ship outside of Japan. It is not because they don’t like foreigners. They are just shy to use English or languages other than Japanese. That’s why our staffs are able to help. Our staffs speak YOUR languages and Japanese! Our staffs will support all your language needs and buy the items on your behalf and then deliver them to you.Back to top
2. Where can I buy from ?
For anything that are not found online, please select Anything Else in the order form and provide as much details as possible. We cannot guarantee we will find it but we will try our best!Back to top
3. Can I order multiple items at the same time and group them together to save shipping cost ?
Please refer to our guides for combining multiple orders below:
You may combine multiple orders as a single shipment to save international shipping cost.
Please place a separate order for each product you want to combine.
Please follow the basic steps below and abide by the regulations.
Shipping cost will be calculated as one shipment and charged onto one of your combined orders.
Shipping costs of the remaining combined orders will become free because they are already included in the combined shipment.
You must have already placed an order previously and have received an order number.
You may combine an order to a new order or an existing order.
To combine to a new order:
- Place a new order by clicking on the ORDER NOW button.
- In the Combine Order Number field, input your previous order number before submitting the order.
To combine to an existing order:
- Open your Order Status page by entering your order number and email address in the CHECK MY ORDER pull-down menu on the upper right of the main page.
- In the Combine Order section, enter the order number which you want to combine with this order.
Taping multiple boxes together and sending as one is not allowed for international mail.
Therefore, combined orders must be placed in a durable box for each shipment.
Please refer to the following page from Japan Post and purchase suitable boxes for combining your orders.
JPPost packaging boxes (Japanese only with numerical sizes)
You will be asked to select suitable packaging box(es) from this page.Back to top
The respective costs for the boxes will be added to your international shipping cost.
Please note that the selections of boxes and packaging methods vary upon the sizes of your orders. We will discuss with you to choose the most economical method for you.
We may or may not open the parcel boxes of your orders in order to combine shipments.
We will discuss with you before we take any action but we reserve the right to make any ultimate decision for your shipment.
4. What shipping methods are available to my countries ?
We recommend EMS (Express Mail Service) or SAL (Economy Air) by Japan Post.
Both options include tracking service.Back to top
5. How much is the shipping cost ?
Shipping cost is composed of:
- Local shipping cost to our warehouse
- International shipping cost from our warehouse to your country
Local shipping cost will be determined by our staffs on each order manually and we will notify you before you confirm the purchase.Click here for an estimation of shipping rates (Japanese)
Click here for an estimation of shipping rates (English)
International shipping cost cannot be determined before purchasing your item because each order is different in size and weight and the ways they are packed.
International shipping cost is determined case-by-case by our staffs after we received your items at our warehouse.Back to top
6. Can I buy anything I want ?
Yes, we will help you buy anything you want as long as it is legally for sale in Japan.
However, it is your responsibility to make sure the item is mailable to you country.
We reserve the right to refuse purchasing harmful or questionable items that are not listed above.Back to top
7. Where is your warehouse ?
Our warehouse is located in Hokkaido.Back to top
8. What currency do you use ?
We only use Japanese yen for all of our orders.Back to top
9. What payment method do you accept ?
We accept major credit cards through PayPalBack to top
10. What if I don't understand the Japanese description in an item that I am interested ?
Just place an order of that item through the Order Page.
Our staffs will help you understand it more through the Order Communicator.
You do not need to pay until you are certain about the item and confirm the purchase.Back to top
11. Is there a minimum price for my orders?
Orders must be combined into a grand total of at least 3000 yen.Back to top
12. Is there a limit in weight or size of the items I buy?
We must comply to the rules imposed by Japan Post when shipping your orders.Back to top
Therefore, your items must also comply to the size and weight limits by Japan Post: List of EMS Size and Weight Limits