Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need your service ?
- Where can I buy from ?
- Can I order multiple items at the same time and group them together to save shipping cost ?
- What shipping methods are available to my countries ?
- How much is the shipping cost ?
- Can I buy anything I want ?
- Where is your warehouse ?
- What currency do you use ?
- What payment method do you accept ?
- What if I don't understand the Japanese description in an item that I am interested ?
- Is there a minimum price for my orders?
- Is there a limit in weight or size of the items I buy?
1. Why do I need your service ?
Japan is one of the best places to do shopping in the world. It has so many different online retailers and auction sellers that offer very detailed descriptions and pictures for the items you want. You can find almost anything online! However, traditionally Japanese retailers or sellers do not accept customers from overseas or ship outside of Japan. It is not because they don’t like foreigners. They are just shy to use English or languages other than Japanese. That’s why our staffs are able to help. Our staffs speak YOUR languages and Japanese! Our staffs will support all your language needs and buy the items on your behalf and then deliver them to you.Back to top
2. Where can I buy from ?
For anything that are not found online, please select Anything Else in the order form and provide as much details as possible. We cannot guarantee we will find it but we will try our best!Back to top
3. Can I order multiple items at the same time and group them together to save shipping cost ?
Yes, you may combine orders if the situation allows.
This is a case-by-case situation and not a guarantee.
Please contact us to make special arrangements for you.
Please note that if extra packing materials are required you will need to pay for the costs of these items.Back to top
4. What shipping methods are available to my countries ?
We recommend EMS (Express Mail Service) or SAL (Economy Air) by Japan Post.
Both options include tracking service.Back to top
5. How much is the shipping cost ?
Shipping cost is composed of:
- Local shipping cost to our warehouse
- International shipping cost from our warehouse to your country
Local shipping cost will be determined by our staffs on each order manually and we will notify you before you confirm the purchase.Click here for an estimation of shipping rates (Japanese)
Click here for an estimation of shipping rates (English)
International shipping cost cannot be determined before purchasing your item because each order is different in size and weight and the ways they are packed.
International shipping cost is determined case-by-case by our staffs after we received your items at our warehouse.Back to top
6. Can I buy anything I want ?
Yes, we will help you buy anything you want as long as it is legally for sale in Japan.
However, it is your responsibility to make sure the item is mailable to you country.
We reserve the right to refuse purchasing harmful or questionable items that are not listed above.Back to top
7. Where is your warehouse ?
Our warehouse is located in Hokkaido.Back to top
8. What currency do you use ?
We only use Japanese yen for all of our orders.Back to top
9. What payment method do you accept ?
We accept major credit cards through PayPalBack to top
10. What if I don't understand the Japanese description in an item that I am interested ?
Just place an order of that item through the Order Page.
Our staffs will help you understand it more through the Order Communicator.
You do not need to pay until you are certain about the item and confirm the purchase.Back to top
11. Is there a minimum price for my orders?
Orders must be at least 3000 yen.Back to top
12. Is there a limit in weight or size of the items I buy?
We must comply to the rules imposed by Japan Post when shipping your orders.Back to top
Therefore, your items must also comply to the size and weight limits by Japan Post: List of EMS Size and Weight Limits